Ms. Aditi Mudgal
Ms. Aditi Mudgal, has recently submitted her thesis in the area of marketing as part of her enrolment to the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) with Birla Institute of Management Technology, (BIMTECH ) Greater Noida. Her thesis explores and attends to a research-problem of Developing a Bi-lingual Lexicon for mapping Consumer Perception using Sentiment Analysis and NLP approaches.
After completing bachelors from Delhi university, she pursued postgraduate diploma in management (PGDM) in marketing (majors) and HR as dual specialization from Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur .
Her research interest includes social media advertising, consumer psychology and consumer behaviour in emerging markets. Her current work of scheme includes working on research papers around online consumer behaviour using new methods.
- Research Paper titled ’Online Video Narratives - Striking the Right Chords?’ published in B category journal - Academy of Marketing Studies Journal (Print ISSN: 1095-6298;Online ISSN: 1528-2678)
- Research Case published in Case Centre titled IndiGo: Standing at Crossroads
- Book Chapter published in edited book titled Quality Accreditation and Ranking – A Silent Revolution in the offing in Indian Higher Education
- Conference Proceeding titled ’DEVELOPING A BI-LINGUAL LEXICON TO MAP CON- SUMER PERCEPTION OF INDIAN BRANDS’ 2020 Global Marketing Conference at Seoul Proceedings- https://doi.org/10.15444/GMC2020.06.08.01 (851-856, November 2020)
She has presented her research work in conferences of high credence and repute such as Global Marketing Conference 2020, Seoul; Indian Doctoral Consortium 2020, BIMTECH; International Marketing Conference, TAPMI, Manipal and North American Society for Marketing Education in India marketing (NASMEI), Great Lakes, Chennai.
- Ms. Mudgal is a recipient of Academy of Indian Marketing (AIM)-Sheth Foundation proposal grant (2018) of Rs 1 Lakh for her research work.