Prof. Ajith Kumar V S
PEP Lifestyle – Sports & Wellness
Prof. Ajith, a proud LNCPian who has performed in many National Championships representing Kerala for different sports streams has proven proficiency in different fields of fitness like workout designing & considerations, fitness management, sports medicine, nutrition, personal training, sports conditioning, professional preparation, and curriculum designing. He has a wide range of experience both abroad and in India in management, Coaching and teaching positions as well as has been certified in Personal training and Pilates training by the American Council on Exercise and Pilates Institute of America. He has carved his own niche as a celebrity fitness trainer, and a visiting Fitness consultant at the National sports centre for elite badminton players. He is also a Certified Basic Life Support (CPR) & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Trainer from American Heart Association. He has 14 years of experience in the fitness domain with an ace for behavioural modification, adopting motivational techniques, and implementing cooperative learning.
- Master’s in physical education, LNCPE, SAI
- Post Graduate Diploma in Fitness Management, Symbiosis, Pune
- Certified Personal trainer – American Council on Exercise.
- Certified Pilates Instructor – Pilates institute of America
- Certified Aerobics & Step Aerobics Instructor – Reebok