Prof. Akhilesh Prasad
Akhilesh Prasad has submitted his Doctoral Thesis titled “Multiclass imbalanced classification model for forecasting the movements of the CBOE VIX India” at S. P Jain School of Global Management – Dubai – Mumbai – Singapore – Sydney and is under review with External Examiner.
After working extensively in the Software Industry for around 12 years, he moved into finance field.
- Pursuing Doctor of Business Administration, S. P Jain School of Global Management – Dubai – Mumbai – Singapore – Sydney, 2022 (expected)
- Global MBA (Finance), EDHEC Business School, Nice, France
- B. Tech. (H), Agricultural and Food Engineering, IIT Kharagpur, India
- Certificate in Quantitative Finance (CQF), CQF Institute (Fitch Learning), London
- Financial Risk Manager (Part 1 & 2), FRM Exam, GARP, USA
- Chartered Financial Analyst (Level 1 & 2), CFA Exam, CFA Institute, USA
- Adamala, S., Singh, R., Raghuwanshi, N. S., Prasad, A., & Chamoli, A. (2019). Hydrologic Calculator: an educational interface for hydrological processes analysis. Agricultural Engineering International: CIGR Journal, 21(1), 1-17.
- Prasad, A., & Seetharaman, A. (2021). Importance of Machine Learning in Making Investment Decision in Stock Market. Vikalpa. https://doi.org/10.1177/02560909211059992
- Prasad A., Bakhshi P., & Seetharaman A. (2022). The Impact of the U.S. Macroeconomic Variables on the CBOE VIX Index. Journal of Risk and Financial Management. 15(3):126. https://doi.org/10.3390/jrfm15030126
- Forecasting the direction of daily changes in the India VIX using deep learning.
- Forecasting the direction of daily changes in the India VIX using machine learning.
- Role of the global volatility indices in predicting the volatility index of the Indian economies.