All submissions should be made electronically via the Microsoft research conference management system.
If you don’t have an username/password in Microsoft CMT system, please register yourself as a new user first.
Authors have the option of virtually presenting their research papers at ISDSI 2022.
There are two types of papers
- Prepare and submit electronic documents in Microsoft Word with the text of up to 2,000 words (approximately three pages) for review
- Please note references count against the above word limit. Authors need to be consistent in their referencing style throughout the body of the manuscript.
- If authors choose not to include references, please simply note “References are available upon request.” at the end of extended abstract. However,
- Authors also have the option of including one table summarizing results and/or one figure (these also do not count against the word limit).
- The extended abstract should be submitted in the double-spaced format, prepared in 12-point Times New Roman font.
- The extended abstract should begin with
- Keywords: Please provide a list of 4-5 keys words for your reviewers
- The extended abstract needs to have the following five sections
- Introduction containing research question
- Brief literature review
- Methods and data used
- Summary of findings
- Contribution to academia and practice (managers / public policies / consumers)
- Review Process
- Review will be double-blind, so authors should remove identifying information from their papers. However, to assist selecting reviewers, authors should report the conference track on the first page.
- At the time of submitting the document in the Microsoft CMT system, you will be asked to provide the author identification details separately.
- Once your extended abstract is accepted, you will retain the option to submit the full paper elsewhere for publication after the conference.
- If you choose to submit a full paper to us, please move on to the next section of full paper submission.
- We highly encourage you to submit full papers for the conference. The advantage of submitting a full paper is as follows
- You will become eligible for the best paper awards that recognize the top 6 high impact papers (3 doctoral research paper + 3 regular submission research paper) from the conference.
- Your paper will be featured in (Please note the details will be updated on the website once the specific information is available with us)
- Conference proceedings with ISBN record
- book series by reputed publishers
- fast track review process in international peer reviewed journals-Scopus Indexed journals
- The lead author consent will be required before proceeding further in any or all the above options.
- The full paper should be maximum 20 pages long (including references) in the double-spaced format, prepared in 12-point Times New Roman font.
Selected full papers may be considered for publication in special issues of reputed International Scopus-indexed and ABDC list journals.
ISDSI 2022 has tied-up with reputed Journals as follows :
- SPECIAL ISSUE: Journal of Global Operations & Strategic Sourcing (Emerald), an ABDC 'C' Category, Scopus & Web of Science (ESCI) indexed Journal.
- Young Consumers (Emerald), an ABDC ‘B’ Category & Scopus indexed Journal
- The Learning Organization (Emerald), an ABDC ‘C’ Category & Scopus indexed Journal
NOTE: All submitted papers will go through the full Journal review process.
Code of Ethics
Authors submitting papers to ISDSI Conference - 2022 must adhere to the following code of ethics:
- Authors should note that changes to the author list after the submission deadline are not allowed. At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register for, attend, and present the work at the conference.
- Submissions should not already be published in any journal or publication (including online journals, books, and book chapters). Authors will be asked to submit a self-declaration on the same.