Dr. Kamalika Chakraborty
Associate Professor & Chairperson, Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Dr. Kamalika Chakraborty has a blend of experience in both corporate and academics. Prior to academics, she was working with Indian Oil Corporation Limited, a Fortune 500 company, and a “Maharatna” as a Process Engineer. She has presented several papers in international conferences and received several awards for her research work during the fellowship program at IIM Calcutta. Dr. Kamalika has published her work in international journals like Critical Perspectives on International Business, International Journal of Service Quality and Sciences, etc. Her research work currently focuses on entrepreneurship, strategy work for marginal actors. She also successfully led the AACSB reaccreditation of the institution for the undergraduate and postgraduate programs across two campuses of JAGSoM.
- Fellow in Management, IIM Calcutta, India
- B. Tech, Chemical Engineering, NIT Durgapur, India
- Basu, D., Chakraborty, K., Mitra, S., & Verma, N. K. (2021). Customer reciprocity in greening: the role of service quality. International Journal of Quality and Service Sciences.
- Chakraborty, K. et al., (2021). Azure: Building an Online Influencer Community for Growing Platform Business. Asian Case Research Journal, 1-18.
- Chakraborty, K., Saha, B., & Jammulamadaka, N. (2017). Where silence speaks-insights from Third World NGOs. Critical Perspectives on International Business.
- Jammulamadaka, N., & Chakraborty, K. (2018). Local geographies of developing country social enterprises. Social Enterprise Journal.