Dr. Kewal Singh
Dr Singh is an Assistant Professor in the Finance area. Before joining Jagdish Sheth School of Management, he has been associated as Project Scientist with the Centre for Energy Regulation (CER) - Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India. Dr Singh has also qualified the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) awarded by the University Grant Commission (UGC), Government of India.
During his doctorate program, he has presented his research work in top national conferences, which include conferences at IIM Ahmedabad, IGIDR Mumbai, IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras and IISc Bangalore.
Dr Singh’s teaching and research interests include Corporate Finance, Infrastructure Finance and Financial Accounting.
- Ph.D., Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- M.Com., Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar, Punjab, India.
- B.Com., Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar, Punjab, India.
- Kewal Singh, Anoop Singh and Puneet Prakash. "Estimating the cost of equity for the regulated energy and infrastructure sectors in India," Utilities Policy (forthcoming), [Impact Factor 2.81]. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jup.2021.101327
- Puneet Prakash, Vikas Sangwan and Kewal Singh (2021). “Transformational approach to analytical value-at-risk for near-normal distributions,” Journal of Risk and Financial Management, Vol. 14: 51, pages 1-19. [ABDC ‘B’]. https://doi.org/10.3390/jrfm14020051