PGDM Executive Program
- A ‘career accelerator’- grooming an individual contributor into a team leader role.
- Helping organizations to retain and grow their internal talent.
- Career enhancement for working professionals (constrained to invest time in a campus-based program).
- For professionals with work experience with option to attend on-campus sessions during weekends or learn from home (LFH) online.
- Professionals who are Software Engineers, System Engineers, Analysts/Test Analysts, Sales & Marketing Professionals, Design Engineers, Project Executives, Consultants, Process Associates, Finance Professionals, Media & Communication Professionals, Legal Professionals, among others.
- Preferably with 2-5 years’ experience and want to move up the organization ladder.
- Eighteen hours of faculty face time per course (synchronous online interactions).
- Balance of profession, education and family time.
- Self paced be-spoke curriculum
- Facilitates progression and completion
With Focus on
- Digital Sales and Marketing
- Financial Markets and Fintech
- Digital HR
- Analytics and Digital Business