PGDM (Bangalore Campus)
Grooming ‘T’ shaped professionals for industry 4.0 futuristic careers in new-age industries for new age roles
PGDM: 2 Year residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management with the option to major in Marketing, Finance, HRM, Analytics & Digital Business.
- PGDM (Marketing Major) - For those who wish to pursue a career in Marketing (with option of career tracks in MarTech or Sales & Service).
- PGDM (Finance Major) - For those who wish to pursue a career in Finance (with option of career tracks in FinTech, Capital Markets or Banking).
- PGDM (Analytics & Digital Business Major) - For those who wish to pursue a career in Business Analytics.
- PGDM (HRM Major) - For those who wish to pursue a career in Human Resources Management (with option of career track in HRTech).
- PGDM (with option of International Immersion) - For those who wish to pursue studies abroad at our international partner institutions.
- Career Track Focus in the new age areas
- Pedagogy of ‘Learning by Solving’ through industry-supported ‘Request for Problems (RFPs)’
Career Track Focus
- Major: Marketing, Digital Business & Analytics, Finance, Human Resource
- Others: Banking, Sales and Service, Capital Markets, Digital HR
International Partner Institutes
- Darden School of Business, University of Virginia, in MarTech and FinTech.
Bringing in New Age Skills for New Age Roles
Curriculum 4.0 has integrated a number of innovative Pedagogical Interventions which ensure the learning success of our students.
Learning by Solving through industry grade Request For Problems (RFP), deep immersion through Career Track Focus in MarTech / FinTech – Banking – Leadership Lab ensure that students are transformed into T-Shaped Professionals with wide exposure to a diverse curriculum and building depth through focus programs.
|S. No.||Career Track Focus||Partner Institute|
|1||MarTech||Darden School of Business, University of Virginia|
|2||Sales and Services||AIM-Parasuraman Centre for Service Excellence|
|3||FinTech and Digital Transformation||Darden School of Business, University of Virginia|
|4||Banking||Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF)|
|7||Digital HR||Logarithm HR|
Admission Selection Process
JAGSOM looks at innovation potential, solution orientation and value ﬁt of the candidates, besides their consistent academic performance and work experience for admission into its PGDM/MBA program. All short-listed candidates for the two-year full-time PGDM/MBA programme at JAGSOM are required to appear for the selection process, which comprises the following components:
- Innovation Potential Test (IPT): A 30-minute test for assessing the innovation potential of the candidate. The test can have multiple-choice as well as descriptive questions.
- Group Exercise (GE): A 30-minute group exercise in groups of six to eight candidates each for assessing the solution orientation of the candidates.
- Personal Interview (PI-1): A personal interview for assessing the value ﬁt of the candidate with the institute. It will be an interview with the shoulder batchmates.
- Personal Interview (PI-2): A personal interview for assessing the value ﬁt of the candidate with the institute. The interview panel will have 3 panelists (1 Faculty Member, 1 Industry Expert, 1 Alumni)
Even as COVID 19 has slowed down the Indian economy, Jagdish Sheth School of Management (JAGSOM), formerly IFIM Business School, has announced the completion of 100% Final Placements for its graduating PGDM Batch of 2021.
Breaking its last year record of concluding placement in January, IFIM Bangalore has announced 100% Internship cum Placements in the month of December 2019 for its PGDM 2018–20 batch. According to IFIM a total of 159 Early Final Placements 2021 is another feather in the cap for JAGSOM, which became the sixth B-school to be accredited by AACSB in India in 2018 and was recently ranked in QS World University Rankings.
JAGSOM conducted its placement 2021 process virtually and more than 70 companies recruited from the campus this year. The year witnessed increased participation from both marquee and a sizeable number of new-age recruiters. Placements 2021 at JAGSOM also witnessed a variety of new roles like Product Management for AI-enabled human resource engagement software, Fintech applications, Digital HR, Martech to name a few.
On achieving 100% Final Placement, Dr Atish Chattopadhya, Director JAGSOM said, “We are happy to have successfully completed the campus placements, securing 100% placements for JAGSOM graduating batch of May 2021 so early. The year 2020 has been phenomenal for JAGSOM. The Institute, which is celebrating its Silver Jubilee, made its debut in the QS World University rankings figuring in the 51+ band in the Specialized Masters in Marketing and 101+ band in Finance Masters.”
JAGSOM Bangalore Placement 2021 Highlights
- Average Salary Rs.10.21 LPA
- Average Salary for PGDM Marketing is Rs.10.79 LPA
- Average Salary for PGDM Business Analytics is Rs.11.79 LPA
- Highest Salary stood at Rs.16 LPA
- 70 Recruiters participated in Placement 2020
- Top Recruiters include Oracle, Dell, HDFC among others
- Out of all the companies that visited JAGSOM campus, 70% were new organizations participating for the first time.
- An increasing hiring trend seen in Placement 2021 in IT, Management Consulting, and Edu Tech sectors
- Many of the Corporates sought immediate onboarding of graduates
PGDM (with option of International Immersion) in Collaboration with International Partners
- Global career opportunities by providing cross-cultural, cross-geography experience.
- Study one year in India and one year abroad
Management aspirants looking for international careers, through exposure to international education
- Contemporary Careers Track areas with significant potential for global careers
- Internship with international companies
- International faculty backed by industry aligned curriculum in India
- Cost advantage vis-a-vis standalone degrees from international business schools.
- State University of New York, USA
- University of Wollongong, Australia
I joined IFIM in June 2019 and since then it has been a wonderful journey. Learning was a joy because of the wonderful faculties management. Along with academics a lot of exposure through co-curricular activities enhanced my confidence and personality. The college made sure that even during these tough times we did not miss out on anything which helped me in getting placed with a good organization.
The learning experience at JAGSOM has been truly enriching and empowering for me. The rigorous academic curriculum shaped my business acumen and the leadership opportunities provided here have helped me shape as an industry-ready professional. The program taught me the advanced concepts of business analytics that helped me in cracking my job interview at Enquero Global. Corporate mentorship was another best program that uniquely helped me in clearing my various job-related doubts with my corporate mentor. From studying the best curriculum in the industry to learning from experienced high ranked professionals, learning at JAGSOM was a truly amazing experience.
JAGSOM played a very important role in the holistic development of my career and also paved way for achieving my desired career field in FinTech.
The journey of a B-School grad does not only end with bagging a great offer, rather it continues till the student enters the corporate world, makes a difference, and help the organization resolve some of its pressing challenges. This is where JAGSOM created the difference for me and my journey at Oracle.