Dr. Tuhin Chattopadhyay
Area: Digital Business and Analytics
Dr. Tuhin Chattopadhyay is a celebrated Industry 4.0 thought leader among both the academic and corporate fraternity. Recipient of numerous prestigious awards, Tuhin is hailed as India's Top 10 Data Scientists by Analytics India Magazine. Besides driving his consultancy in AI, Analytics, CTO as a Service (CaaS), and RPA, Dr. Tuhin also serves as Professor of Practice at JAGSoM, Bengaluru.
Tuhin spent the first ten years of his career in academia and research, teaching business statistics, analytics, and technology at several reputed B-Schools of India. As a corporate practitioner, Tuhin has a proven record of accomplishment as a transformational leader in organizations like The Nielsen Company and worked extensively in multiple countries from NA to SE Asia.
Tuhin is a prolific researcher. He has authored research-based books and has more than thirty research publications in refereed journals and conference proceedings. As a corporate trainer, he regularly conducts training programs and workshops on business analytics in India and abroad.
Educational Qualifications :
- Ph.D., Management Studies, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, India
- CBA & Global CIO Programme, Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad
- FDP, IIM Ahmedabad
Awards & Recognitions :
- Qualified UGC–NET in Management in October 2013
- Featured in India’s Top 10 Data Scientists in 2016 by Analytics India Magazine
- Elected as Senior Member of IEEE [Less than 9% of IEEE members achieve this level of professional recognition]
- Interview: 1. Coffee with a Data Scientist; 2. On Education
- Author: 1. Data Pipelines for Engineered Decision Intelligence; 2. Neural Network Essentials 3. AI-Powered NLP: The Evolution of Machine Intelligence from Machine Learning, 4. Application of Derivatives to Nonlinear Programming for Prescriptive Analytics 5. AI-Powered Knowledge Graphs [Report: Enterprise AI]
- Perspectives: Business Conservation & Retention Analytics, Digital Transformation of Management Education: A Paradigm Shift
- Keynote Speaker: Regularly speaks in international conferences – Conference Teaser - On Quantum AI and judges global data science competitions across Europe and USA
- Member of International Advisory Panel (IAP) of Malaysian Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) and advisory board member of several B-schools
- Editor-in-Chief: International Journal of Business Analytics and Intelligence from 2012
- Life Member of ISI, Kolkata